VOICEMAIL SET UP
Voicemail takes a caller's message when you can't answer the telephone.
To set up your Voicemail for the first time.
1) Dial 1-530-XXX-5059. Voice Mail will answer. Replace the XXX with your telephone number prefix (exchange).
2) Enter your temporary password 0 0 0 0.
3) The Voice Mail attendant will prompt you through the system.
Call Forward No Answer.
Pick up phone, dial *93, two bursts of dial tone will be returned. Call forwarding is now disabled.
1) Pick up phone, dial *92 (dial tone is returned).
2) Dial number of rings you want your phone to ring before forwarding (2-9).
3) Dial the number you want the call forwarded to (for Voice Mail enter 1-530-XXX-5059). Replace the XXX with your telephone number prefix (exchange).
All of this is done without hanging up the phone. When the Voice Mail System answers, hang up the phone. All calls will go to Voice Mail after the number of rings you programmed.
For example: (*92, 4, 1-530-XXX-5059). Your phone would ring four times, then forward to Voice Mail.
Call Forward Busy.
Listen for dial tone. Dial *90 and listen for second dial tone. Dial access number 1-530-XXX-5059, when the call answering system answers, hang up. Replace the XXX with your telephone number prefix (exchange).
Listen for dial tone. Dial *91 and listen for confirmation tone, then hang up.
If you have Call Waiting, Call Forward Busy will not work.
Reviewing Your Messages.
When you pick up your phone a rapid dial tone (Stutter Dial Tone) will indicate you have a message.
1) From your home phone, dial 1-530-XXX-5059. Voice Mail System will prompt you on how to review your messages. Replace the XXX with your telephone number prefix (exchange).
2) From a phone not at your home, dial 1-530-XXX-5059. Voice Mail System will ask you your mailbox number. Dial * * plus all seven digits of your telephone number. Voice Mail will then prompt you for your password.